Saturday, 9th September 2006: Independent As Hell #6 + Hands That Mold #2 @ Tunestone, Klang
Subversive Advert in collaboration with Dysfunction Utopia Conspiracy
INDEPENDENT AS HELL 6/HANDS THAT MOLD 2
– North Port Swirling Powerviolence Terror as fuck as blistering speeds Iron Lung meets bone-crushing Godstomper! Hell yeah!
– Bukit Bintang Wild Rockin’ Thrash Metal… Slayer, Kreator & Destruction meets DRI… way more R.O.C.K!!! You’ve been warned!
– Muar Punishing Hard Hitting Metalcore! Passionately in the vein of Poison The Well, Caliban, Bleeding Through, Arkangel etc.
Disturbance On Earth
– Klang Hc/Punk Rock Mobsters in the vein of Aus-Rotten, Chaos UK, Defiance, The Partisans etc
– Johor Bahru Witty Thrashcore; WHN? been distorted into crazyviolence of Stikky & The Neos!
– Serdang Hypertension Apocalyptic ScandiCrust, reminiscent of Tragedy, Wind Of Pain, From Ashes Rise & G-Anx.
– Kelana Jaya Post-Harmonic Instrumentalists to Heavily Ambiguoustic Soundscapes; a tinged of Pelican, Mogwai, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Sigur Ros & Jesu.
– Penang Hyperkinetic Thrash’skate’core; Manliftingbanner mix with Scholastic Deth… DS-13 perhaps?
Tools Of The Trade
– Kluang Blasting Grindcore, not unlike Napalm Death, Carcass, Repulsion & Nasum.
Blood On Wedding Dress
– Kedah Mathematical Chaotic Tech-Violence, calculate The Locust + The Dillinger Escape Plan ?? Converge x Daughters!
– Shah Alam Fastcore Attack is back! Imagine the mixture of Betercore, 97A & Infest!
+ Opening act by:
– Doing covers from all anthemic numbers by the almighty RAMONES! Yay!
+ Special Guests:
mr Sterile Assembly
– All the way from New Zealand, playing jazzed-up, progged-up & wacky Punk Rawk!
more info: a review of their album here
Skirted Records on MySpace
mr sterile Assembly
Venue: Tunestone Entertainment, Klang
Date: September 9th, 2006
Time: 1:00pm onwards
Entrance Fee: RM10
More Infos: 012-2423009 (Apizz Tampan)/012-2422720 (Zaxx Kacak)
End note: “The other purpose of this gig instead of ‘celebrating’ the hell-ish independence day we have here is to gather old & new friends who shared the same interest; extreme music with useful messages! And of course, we encouraged the ‘cautious’ continuous stage diving, the crowd surfing, bodyslam, wall of death, pogo, moshpit & whatsoever expressions. Please make sure you’re well-prepared for the crazy (read: friendly) crowds!
All invited to participate no matter what & who you are. Ahh… we can’t wait for the day to come, seriously. And now, we’ve been already preparing our riot (read: party) gears… haha! See you there. Cheers! ^(-_-)^”
– The Conspirators