‘allo there, boss!
Thanks for coming back! Apologies for the downtime. Ricecooker has been offline for a while, sorry about that. It started when I had two days of food poisoning less than a week ago. The bug forced me to stay indoors. So I decided to tweak ricecooker while frequenting the “throne”. It was supposed to be a simple change of theme but then other ideas cropped up and so it went on, and on…
IMPORTANT: I haven’t checked this out on Windows! So if you are having problems with the new lay-out, do contact me with a screen-grab; so i can tweak it further. Best is to use the latest browsers – if you’re on Windoze, get the latest IE 7, or Firefox (recommended)
Changes: not much, apart from the new theme there are some tightening-up of “features” already here the last time.
- Gigs/Event Post – Now we have a tab at the navigation bar (up there), so if you wanna check out upcoming gigs, you have two options. One is to look at the middle sidebar (on the right >) or you can go and click the “gigs” tab up there, and a list of upcoming shows will be on a new page, nicely posted according what’s happening next.
- About Us – This tab above is a bit more elaborate explanation on what we’re doing. Not exactly a bunch of rules but more a rough guide, I guess. We don’t really want to be too confined and marginalise the scope of the site really. BTW; don’t forget to click and listen to ricecooker’s corporate anthem!
- Contact Us – This one features a form where you can post emails to us straight from this page, instead of firing up your yahoo or google or your mail applications. If you want to send us flyers and infos on gigs and releases, please use the form. Check it out and you’ll see. Hopefully it will simplify the process of sending us stuff to feature here.
- More – There are some other changes here and there. I’m still not that happy with it, so there’ll be more changes coming as we go.
- Thanks for your patience. Do tell if you have ideas to make it better.