HARDCORE KICK CUP 2006 ~ An Invitation!
HARDCORE KICK CUP 2006 ~ An Invitation
Saturday/19 August 2006/1200hrs Rio de futsal Subang Jaya
Announcing the second installment for the Hardcore Kick Cup Futsal Tournament
and we are welcoming the following:
To those would be revolutionary er‚Ä¶ football legendary, we urge you to form your own team and participate in the tournament. Though, there’s a little bit of change in this year’s tournament. There’s going to be male as well as female teams competing in different categories.
Almost all of the prizes are depending on contributions. So, we would be really glad to receive sponsors and supports of any kind of material put out by any individual, diy distros and labels or any group that is supporting and promoting social change (or unrest). In exchange, we’ll put your name/group on the flyer and banner and glorify you as divine.
Everyone is invited to come.
For any of you, who may not content to be mere audience, please come forward and provide your assistance volunteering for The PBRS. Or offer your services and skills in cheerleading, performances, exhibition, workshop, open booth or anything you could possibly imagine and would like to share it with the others.
1. The tournament is open to the punk, activist, outcast, marauder, adventurer, bards etc. Any social group or element that is contributing or responsible to today’s world misery would otherwise be disqualified.
2. The registration for the players for each team is 5 players and 3 substitutes.
3. The registration fee for each team is RM90.00 for the male category and RM70.00 for the female category.
4. The closing date for registration is on 1 August 2006.
5. The teams for female category are limited to 8 teams and the male category is 16 teams.
6. The match will be held in a robin round league of 4 teams for each group. Only the winner and the 1st runner up are qualified to the next round.
7. The total duration for each match is 15 minutes (7-1-7).
8. We’ll put out and post flyers after 1 August 2006.
Please check on the details in registration form and the R & R.
Direct your enquiry to:
Alind: 012 9711298 | Audrey: 012 3088913 | email PBRS
‚ÄúBetter to live on your feet, than to die on your knees‚Äù